Grow your Group
How thriving is your group?
- Is it in the first flush of action and enthusiasm? How will you keep it so?
- Is it shrinking into a small core of overwhelmed people?
- Does it have a large email list and some who come to events but few who really are committed?
- How much fun and celebration are you having?
- Are meetings full of fun, lively, focussed and result in clear decisions everyone was involved in?
- Is there conflict, tension, difficult behaviours, stress, burn-out, drop out?
Grow your gconsultancy and training can help you build a healthy, sustainable group and offer our service to Transition groups in the Midlands/South Yorks area for expenses only.
We are Jeannie Thompson from Nottingham and Marion McCartney from Derbyshire. We believe that successful groups need the same sort of care and attention as a garden. That’s why we called our training consultancy Grow Your Group. There is a huge amount of knowledge about group skills, processes and strategies and we are passionate about bringing this into Transition .
We have extensive experience of groups and facilitation. We run sessions in which everyone feels involved and leaves with plenty of ideas and strategies.
- Visit your group to help you think through what is needed in your specific situation
- Do a one hour taster on fun and effective meetings and then facilitate the rest of your meeting agenda with you using these processes.
- Run tailor made sessions on positive communications, conflict, prorating and decision making, resilience in challenging times and many other topics
- Sessions can be one hour tasters to full weekend intensive skills training. We can also run these for several Transition groups in a region or at a local “green issues” type conference.
We offer this service to transition groups in the Midlands/South Yorks area for expenses only.