Transition LAUNCH, is a 2 day course, packed with imaginative ways to delve into the practice of Transition. It provides practical tools and know-how on how to set up, run, and grow a successful Transition Initiative.
Transition LAUNCH aims at people, who:
- are new to transition and want to evaluate the model and practice to see if it is for them
- are part of a TI that is just beginning or about to start
- want additional skills or awareness in how to communicate about peak oil and other reasons why we need to do transition, fundamental skills around awareness raising, fundamental skills in how to set up and run an Open Space event, or the basic skills in how to create and run a successful initiating group.
Transition LAUNCH provides:
- an experience of Transition.
- insight into the early stages of a Transition Initiative.
- a deepening journey into the inner dimension of Transition.
- the opportunity to meet other people involved in Transition initiatives and share experiences, difficulties and successes
Refreshments: Tea and Coffee will be provided, but please bring vegetarian food to share for the midday meal.
COSTS: £105 for the weekend (a deposit of £40 is required to secure your place, payable upon booking. The outstanding balance is due on the first day of the training, payable in cash or by cheque.)
CONCESSIONS: a limited number of bursaries are available to those, who cannot afford to pay the full amount for the training (a reduced deposit of £25 is payable to secure the place, payable upon booking. The outstanding balance is due on the first day of the training, payable in cash or by cheque.)
BOOKING: click here to book.
TRAINING CONFIRMATION: we will confirm the training 2 weeks before the event.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Please let us know, if you cannot attend the training course you are booked in for. We will refund the deposit up until 2 weeks before the event. For cancelations received less than 2 weeks prior to the event, refunds are regrettably not possible.
ACCOMMODATION: is not included in the training course fee. For a list of cheap accommodations near the venue, please download the document below.