Editing a group page with a table
Editing pages in Community Microsites (CMSs) is quick and easy. Any 'group administrator' can edit any page in their Community Microsite, whether they wrote it originally or not.
It is very unlikely, but in the case that two people are trying to edit the same page at the same time, one of them will not be able to save their changes. If this happens to you, note what your change was, navigate away from the page, and come back to it in due course and try again.
NB: to edit a CMS group page, you need to be:
- A Community Microsite administrator
- Logged in
This is specifically for Social Reporters who need to add their names to the writing rota, but the process is the same for any page.
1. Login from the homepage top grey bar
2. Land on your account page. Find the CMS in the 'My Community Microsites' list
3. On the CMS homepage you will see a list of the pages. Click on 'Writing rota'
4. You will see two tabs below the title. Click on 'Edit'
5. Find the date you want in the table in the WYSIWYG editor and add your name and click SAVE
6. Done! Here you can see a section of the page showing Test User's addition